Sunday, July 17, 2016

The BEST Under Eye Concealer EVER


                         http://www.itcosmetics.com/bye-bye-under-eyer-anti-aging-concealer



                              My friend, Holly introduced this concealer to me. Now, I've tried every concealer known to man, starting in 6th grade, when the only concealer that was out there was a product called, Erase, that only came in 3 shades, light, medium and dark.  When I became a makeup artist, thankfully  ( sort of) there were many more products to choose from. But there was way too much layering of products going on- prime it with the salmon color to get rid of the purple or prime it with yellow to get rid of the red. Plus, there were different formulas- cream or liquid?  Do I powder it or go easy on the powder?  Oy!
                             When Holly introduced me to this, I screamed, YES! Did I say it's also waterproof? And, anti-aging? How about, crease resistant?
                          Thank you, Holly and It Cosmetics! Talk about a life-changer!