Thursday, September 2, 2010

Two Products That REALLY Work!



Here are 2 products that, from my personal experience, really do work. I've never been a big fan of Sally Hansen nail polishes so I was really skeptical when I read about this product. This is their "Complete Salon Manicure" also known as 5 products in one bottle. Right. Did the shampoo and conditioner in one bottle work? Or how about the VCR and TV set in one? Okay that worked for one season. Anyway, this goes on streak free and lasts through a number of days washing dishes (my dishwasher is broken). Plus it has an extra wide brush for full coverage with one sweep. Not bad for $7!

My other favorite product is the over the counter eyelash growing serum called Rapid Lash. After using it every night for 3 months I have longer, fuller lashes! You can get it at CVS or Bed, Bath and Beyond for $50, but I recently saw it on Amazon for $25. The deal of the century!