Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Brides of Summer, part 1

After a busy bridal summer, I've got just about all of the pictures form the photographers. I started out in June with Megan and Mike's wedding at the Cravens Estate in Pasadena. Megan was the most organized bride I'd ever worked with.  If she ever decides to go into  business as a wedding planner, current wedding planners watch out.  Photography by Kevin Wynn.









In July I did Janet and Josh who got married at The Four Seasons, Beverly Hills. While my assistant, Stephanie and I were finishing up we could observe the wedding party from the terrace  proceeding down the aisle to bagpipes playing a Scottish tune.  Photo by Christina Dominguez














Leslie and Sean, another July couple, got married at the Calamigos Ranch in Malibu.


They had a rock and roll wedding complete with VIP passes and graphics and decorations that they designed themselves. They even designed his and hers Nikes  to change into when their feet started to hurt from all the dancing they planned on doing that evening.

Photos by John DuBois and Brittany Douziech