Thursday, June 14, 2018

What I've Been Up To This Year

When I'm not doing weddings, head shots, infomercials, or taking care of private clients going to award shows, I like to do "styled shoots" or  basically getting photos for my portfolios on my website. It also gets me acquainted with vendors that I haven't worked with before. It's the most comfortable
way for me to network- a sort of win-win situation. Here are a few examples of the shoots that I've worked on:
Photo: Meghan Christine Lubeck , Jenni MacLeod of the Blushing Bird , day of Gal, Revel Petals, 204 Events, Dish Wish, Frost It Cakery, La Tavola Fine Linen, Betsy Di Francesca, Hair & Makeup, and our model, Crystal van Commenee
Photo: J Wiley Photography, Event and Floral Design and Styling, Winston & Main, Planning and Styling, Moxie Bright Events, the venue, The Modern, Long Beach, Wedding Dress, &For Love, Bridal store, Bride L.A., Hair & Makeup, Betsy diFrancesca, Wedding Cakes and Desserts, Mwokaji Cakery, Rentals and Linens, Classic Party Rentals, Invitations and Chair Signs, Happily Ever Etched, Calligraphy, Chasing Linen, 
Videography,,Press Films. , Press Films
Jenn Spain Photography, Dress by Deborah Lindquist, Hair & Makeup, me, Model, Sam Bianchini
A Hygge Styled Shoot I did with @deborahlindquist@altarimagephotoand@nutelluv
An elopement styled shoot I worked on in Bronson Canyon, Hollywood with these fabulous vendors: @allinlovedesign@kaalonweddings@lovenoteevents@partpleasers@carole.lola@thebookcookie@lovelybride@friartux@singlestonela
Sneak peak of a styled shoot I did this week with these fabulous vendors:
@auraelizabethphoto @plumeandfete@handcraftedhair @betsybmu@urbanmarigold@sweetasbliss @blushbyhayleypaige@marrymebridal the_mrs_box  @smartpartyrents @jcav1017@shealynsailorsofficial
Sneak peek of a boho styled shoot with these fabulous vendors: @eventsbyemilykay@jennspainphotography,@chuyphoto,@vavestudios,@samallencreates,@deborahlindquist@friartux@princessjewelersla@betsybmu@thriftedsisterevents@dreamhalos@thereeljferrero@jackie_nicole11@calicraftcocktails

  • Holly Gray for the re-branding of her company,@anythingbutgrayevents, @julieshufordphotography.